- 20% More Coverage Area than Regular Migraine Ice Head Wrap - Upgraded with 20% more gel around, headache ice pack nearly cover whole head from front to back. 360° full coverage headache ice pack can be worn over or pulled down to sooth tension. Hair can be pulled through the top so coldness and pressure can reach to scalp directly.
- Convenience One Piece Design - Slip-on migraine hat means no need to fiddle with several ice packs in and out like other ice pack for headache. Just keep this reusable ice cap for migraines in freezer for 2 hours and it is ready for cold compress when migraine attacks. Stretchable migraine ice pack circumference is 17'' - 26''. Fit perfectly 99% head without worrying this ice hat slip off.
- Comfortable and Instant Relief - Thick ice pack for head works by coldness and compression to relieve pain. Thanks to innovation malleable gel and stretchable Lycra, these highly elastic materials make ice cap flexible and perfectly snug-fit on head even frozen. The cold compression from ice hats for migraines pushing in on the head really help.
- Upgraded Form Tailoring - Migraine head wrap with unique shape design is fill with thick cutting-edge gel. Tailoring form is more suitable for facial contours and smooth breathe. Also dark color headache ice pack head wrap can block up light when relaxing. A must have for releasing head pain, puffy eyes, bruise, swelling, sore, tension, sinus headache when lying on bed.
- Safe Expert-grade Cooling Gel - Solid gel migraine wrap is totally safe and resists tearing and leaking so headache cap could be used on bare skin. customer support team provides 100% satisfaction service to customers. You will get 30 Days free of return and prompt and satisfying customer service. Hassle free and try migraine relief cap now as gift.
Do you suffer from frequent headaches?
Headaches of any kind are tormenting us! So we have the perfect solution for headaches! Our headache hat provide quick relief from headaches.
Why choose our migraine ice head wrap?
360-degree head coverage for easy mobility and faster recovery.
360° Fit Design
Migraine ice head wrap helps to relax and help puffy eyes; effective for headache, migraine, inflammation, tension. A one-size-fits-all stretchable compression headache cap is perfect for everyone! The V-shaped design allows the nose to breathe better and fits your face shape perfectly.
Necessary & Moderate Pressure - Exerting appropriate pressure on the head usually helps to headache relief. Our cooling migraine cap uses a fabric with excellent elasticity to make you feel moderate pressure without discomfort
Better Light Blocking - we adopt an ergonomic design, and the U-shaped opening at the nose wing can block light more perfectly.
Traditional migraine cold cap tends to has an unpleasant smell, but we us an more advanced material which not only removes the smell, but also is non-toxic and harmless, so that every migrainer can use it at ease.
Cold & Hot Compress
Compared with cold, some people prefer to rely on heat to relax themselves, and our migraine ice cap can be used for both therapy. Just place it into the refrigerator for 2 hours or heat it in the microwave oven (700W) for 30 seconds. Take it out and put it on to relieve your migraine or facial tension.
More Coverage Area
The upgraded Migraine Relief Cap provides 20% more coverage, which can cover your head almost 360 degrees, allowing the cold to reach the top of your head.
✔️ The wide ice cap is made of soft fabric and is easy to put on or take off.
✔️ The gel cap covers your forehead and eyes to protect you from light and cold.
✔️ Headache ice wrap combines the benefits of heat and cold therapy with compression therapy.
✔️ It offers natural cooling migraine and headache relief treatments
✔️ While relaxing comfortably to speed recovery.
✔️ Ideal for relieving migraines, cluster headaches, and tired and irritated eyes.
✔️ Headache ice cap can be fixed on the head, hands-free application.
✔️ It can be firmly fixed in place and can be used to sit, lie down or perform daily
✔️ Without fear of slipping off.