Steam Iron Portable Hand-Held Electric
About this item
This steamer uses advanced nano ionic steam technology and a segmented atomization system to generate soothing, hot-spring-like waves of ionic steam particles 4, 000 times finer than traditional steam to penetrate and moisturize the skin. The nano-steam not only provides you with a deep and thorough cleansing experience by opening pores but also moisturizes the skin and stimulates circulation in the face. Besides, the stylish, compact and hand-held design allows you to steam your face and keep a healthy, natural-looking complexion whenever you want and wherever you go. Rated Voltage: 220V - 50Hz; Power Rating: 280W; Child Safe: Nano-Cure does not sprinkle water from the outlet and hence safe to be used by kids and adults provides efficient therapy for respiratory ailments and improves sensory capabilities in children. Lightweight and Portable.
- Powerfull and convenient - the handheld portable garment steamer produces a powerful and consistent steam, removing wrinkles from your garments, upholstery, drapery, bedding, table linens and more
- Compact size and portable - the steamer is perfect for home or travel; being compact , it fits perfectly into a suitcase for use while traveling and can also be compactly stored away for convenient accessibility when needed
- Easy to use and heats up fast - extremely easy to use and hassle less solution to getting your clothing, bedding, drapery. To have that crisp and polished look. Heats up in less than 60 seconds. Get your fabrics wrinkle less with that crisp polished look. Removes tough wrinkles while being gentle on the fabric
- Safe and gentle on fabrics - can safely be used on all fabrics; and can also be used for fabrics where ironing is not an option. Features a safety auto shut-off protection that shuts the steamer when the water level gets too low or when the unit becomes too hot
- Specifications - dimensions: 185 x 110 x 230 mm/ easy-to-fill water tank; and convenient easy-to-view water level window with an illuminated on/off switch/ heats-up and steam-ready in less than 60 seconds / 100% spit-less and drip-less / 200 ml water capacity delivering fifteen minutes of ultra-powerful continuous steam. / upgraded version with enhanced components for a safer and robust performance
2 in 1 Plastic Electric Iron Portable Handheld Garment and Facial Steamer
- Mini Steam Iron Is The Ideal Iron To Carry Along With You On Your Travels.
- Easy To Pack In, This Portable Fabric Steamer Is The Most Convenient And Easy Way Of Ironing Your Clothes.
- This Small But Mighty Device Makes Wrinkle-Busting A Quick And Fun Activity You Will Look Forward To.
- Plug It In, Within A Minute You Are Ready To Iron Clothes Non-Stop For 10 Minutes.
- Comes With 8 Feet Long Wire And Indian Adapter, All You Need Is A Hanger And Place To Hang Your Clothes To Start Ironing.
- Reducing wrinkles, removing dust, sterilizing and disinfecting by high-temperature steam, caring face and physiotherapy by soft steam.
- It's very secure and do no harm to clothes, and also very convenient to carry since it's lightweight.
- Built-in visible water level tank.
- It owns a double safety protection device to cut the power when short of water.
- Removing dust, reducing wrinkles, sterilization, disinfection, humidification, facial care.
Facial Steamer Benefits :
- Reducing wrinkles
- Removing dust
- Facial care
How do I descale my steam iron?
Answer: To descale your steam iron, mix equal parts of water and white vinegar, fill the iron's water reservoir, and allow it to steam for a few minutes. Then, thoroughly rinse with clean water.
Can I use tap water in my steam iron?
Answer: Using tap water is generally acceptable, but it can lead to mineral buildup over time. Using distilled or demineralized water is recommended to prolong the life of your iron.
Why is my steam iron leaking water?
Answer: A leaking iron may be caused by overfilling the water reservoir, using too much steam, or the iron not being at the correct temperature. Ensure proper water filling and steam control for a leak-free ironing experience.
How often should I clean the soleplate of my iron?
Answer: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp cloth or a soleplate cleaner to prevent residue buildup, which can transfer onto your clothes. The frequency depends on usage, but a monthly cleaning is a good practice.
Why does my iron produce less steam over time?
Answer: A decrease in steam production can be due to mineral buildup in the steam vents. Descaling the iron, as mentioned in question 1, can help restore its steam output to normal.